Testing for the position of Middlesex Township Police Officer is conducted through South Central Regional Police Testing Consortium. This department is participating in the Consortium Test in order to maintain a current eligibility list only. Please visit www.SouthCentralPoliceTest.com for additional information.
Basic Qualifications for Middlesex Township Police Department:
1. Between 18 and 40 years of age, inclusive
2. Weight: Proportionate to height
3. Vision: Uncorrected eyesight meeting the requirements of the Pennsylvania Municipal Police Officers Education and Training Commission, correctable to 20/20.
4. Height: No restrictions
5. Health: Free from any bodily or mental defects that, in the opinion of a doctor of medicine or osteopathy appointed by the Commission, might incapacitate the applicant from the discharge of the essential duties of an officer.
6. Education: High school diploma or equivalent
7. Citizenship: Citizen of the United States of America
8. Character: Good moral character
9. Other: Must meet all requirements of the Pennsylvania Municipal Police Officers’ Education and Training Commission. Visit http://www.mpoetc.state.pa.us for requirements;
10. Visible tattoos are prohibited when wearing the summer uniform
11. Use of any tobacco products is prohibited while working.
For more information you may call 717-249-7191, or, email firstname.lastname@example.org